Thursday, May 07, 2015

well here we are in Jerusalem. We had a tour today walking around the city. We saw the western wall, we walked the via dolorosa with all the shops and the bazaar we had lunch in a cafe quite nice pretty tired. We are resting up in our respective hotel rooms. I have come with Wendy and David Pearson and we met with people travelling in a little tour bus. Thankfully there's a few others with walking sticks so I don't feel quite so fragile. I guess we're all about the same age which is nice. There's a lawyer from San Francisco, a lady from Canada, a couple from New Zealand a couple from Brisbane, and a couple from USA, but I forget where. We left Alice Springs on Tuesday morning, went to Perth, flew to Singapore, waited there for a little while for the next plane and then we went to Zurich. I sat next to a Swiss gentleman who just came from New Zealand. He is about 20 and was so sweet. It was raining in Switzerland so I took no photos. I took one in Singapore at the airport. We travelled for two days with not much sleep so were pretty tired last nigh. We were grateful for a smorgasbord meal and went to bed early.

No comments: