Thursday, May 21, 2015

Home

Well it's now Thursday the 21st of May and I'm sitting in my lounge chair in Alice Springs still in my pj's with the heater on.  One of my friends has already visited and we chatted and looked at some of my photos and my purchases.

It seems surreal to be back and it's lovely that we were able to go overseas and have a good time and come back safely.  I had a nice couple of days with my friend in Perth who I went to Israel with last time.  We went to  the art gallery in town and had breakfast upon my arrival Monday morning.   I bought a coat in Myer and we are had a big catch up.   We looked at my photos and it was good just chatting.   Tuesday we went to Koorong and  had lunch overlooking the sea.

Yesterday Phyl and I had a cuppa in a local Park before heading to the airport.

We had a good flight home and we have a lot of memories.   We were picked up at the airport by a friend and all is well.  Shalom

No comments: