Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ready for firing

Finally “Joy” is waiting on the firing shelf at uni for the next firing. I thought I would take a photo just in case it doesn’t survive. The teachers thought it was a really “feminine” shape. I just like some of the shape and flow.

2 comments:

Barrington said...

Hi Margaret!
Was happy to see some of your beautiful new work! Is your teacher Henry?
Love
B

copperhead said...

Hi B,
nice to hear from you. Suzie showed me some of her pics. Good to see you and your family. Yes Henry and Suzie liked JOY. But unfortunately it blew up. So now I have the joy to start again. I am not taking the class this term. Thought I would work at home. We'll see if I still do it. Both Henry and Suzie said I am welcome to drop in for advise and for more firing. luv for now Margaret